Irena is a very professional and engaging speaker and workshop presenter, who brings true value and deep knowledge into her presentations. Irena has a warmth and friendliness that radiates out, such that when a group of strangers in a workshop come together they feel comfortable to interact and participate. This is a rare quality in a presenter. Irena clearly has a passion for bringing innovation and creativity into businesses. She has good analytical skills to assess company positioning and the areas requiring improvement.
You might also like:
- Everyone, Everywhere, All at Once: The quantum approach to organisational and leadership design.
- Embracing the Skills Shortage: Unleashing the Human Potential within Organisations
- The ULTIMATE Productivity Tool (It’s not what you think!)
- The Other Revolution … The Most Important One!
- The Pandemic Revolution …. Then What?
- Could This Be the New C-Suite Position of the Future?
- COVID-19: Overcoming Wicked Problems in Life and Business Through Antifragile Intrapreneurial Strategies
- You Might Owe Your Life to This Woman
- I Can’t Dance But I Sure Can Pivot!
- Has there been in leadership change in your department? What if you were invited to share the things that drove you crazy about your work?