“Irena adapted her presentations effectively to meet the different requirements of the events for which we engaged her. She has a lively presentation style that blends conceptual information with audience participation and humour. She consulted with us to establish the objectives for each event and tailored her content accordingly. From the Tribunal’s perspective, Irena met our strategic aims of engaging our organisation in more innovative thinking.”
You might also like:
- Everyone, Everywhere, All at Once: The quantum approach to organisational and leadership design.
- Embracing the Skills Shortage: Unleashing the Human Potential within Organisations
- The ULTIMATE Productivity Tool (It’s not what you think!)
- The Other Revolution … The Most Important One!
- The Pandemic Revolution …. Then What?
- Could This Be the New C-Suite Position of the Future?
- COVID-19: Overcoming Wicked Problems in Life and Business Through Antifragile Intrapreneurial Strategies
- You Might Owe Your Life to This Woman
- I Can’t Dance But I Sure Can Pivot!
- Has there been in leadership change in your department? What if you were invited to share the things that drove you crazy about your work?