” The Qld College of Teachers engaged Dr Irena Yashin-Shaw of Innovation Edge to assist the QCT to develop and sustain a culture of innovation. The quality of Dr Yashin-Shaw’s work was exceptional. She is an engaging facilitator who ensured all participants of the program were “active” and had the opportunity to contribute to the issues identified. She has extensive knowledge and understanding of innovation and how to create an environment within an organisation for innovation to thrive. Not only did the participants find the sessions informative, they also found them fun. There were immediate benefits for the QCT from Dr Yashin- Shaw’s work. included enhanced communication and relationships across the organisation with much greater willingness of staff to contribute ideas and participate in making innovation happen; thinking differently about the challenges facing the QCT; increased confidence of staff in calculated risk taking and an increased capacity of staff to use different tools and process to develop options for innovative solutions. Processes were put in place to ensure the longevity of the program and that the innovation momentum is sustained. We would use Dr Yashin-Shaw’s service again. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Yashin-Shaw to any organisation who wants to improve their performance and innovation capacity.”
You might also like:
- The Other Revolution … The Most Important One!
- The Pandemic Revolution …. Then What?
- Could This Be the New C-Suite Position of the Future?
- COVID-19: Overcoming Wicked Problems in Life and Business Through Antifragile Intrapreneurial Strategies
- You Might Owe Your Life to This Woman
- I Can’t Dance But I Sure Can Pivot!
- Has there been in leadership change in your department? What if you were invited to share the things that drove you crazy about your work?
- Intrapreneur: The new career path for the 2020s
- Want to be a better creative problem-solver? Nurture your cognitive diversity.
- Creativity in the Fourth Industrial Revolution