Irena delivered an Innovation Skills for the Public Sector program that invited the participants to think about the innovation challenges in the public sector. Throughout the program Irena unpacked a toolkit of effective methodologies and processes that anyone can use to start thinking creatively when problems need to be solved. One key message for me was that there is a role for everyone when it comes to organisational innovation. Great stuff Irena, I certainly enjoyed the workshop.
You might also like:
- Everyone, Everywhere, All at Once: The quantum approach to organisational and leadership design.
- Embracing the Skills Shortage: Unleashing the Human Potential within Organisations
- The ULTIMATE Productivity Tool (It’s not what you think!)
- The Other Revolution … The Most Important One!
- The Pandemic Revolution …. Then What?
- Could This Be the New C-Suite Position of the Future?
- COVID-19: Overcoming Wicked Problems in Life and Business Through Antifragile Intrapreneurial Strategies
- You Might Owe Your Life to This Woman
- I Can’t Dance But I Sure Can Pivot!
- Has there been in leadership change in your department? What if you were invited to share the things that drove you crazy about your work?