Dr. Irena’s workshop “Leading for Innovation” was very topical in terms of government expectations. She provided valuable insights into how to make innovation a part of the organisational culture. This workshop would be valuable for ALL levels of management and staff.
You might also like:
- The ULTIMATE Productivity Tool (It’s not what you think!)
- The Other Revolution … The Most Important One!
- The Pandemic Revolution …. Then What?
- Could This Be the New C-Suite Position of the Future?
- COVID-19: Overcoming Wicked Problems in Life and Business Through Antifragile Intrapreneurial Strategies
- You Might Owe Your Life to This Woman
- I Can’t Dance But I Sure Can Pivot!
- Has there been in leadership change in your department? What if you were invited to share the things that drove you crazy about your work?
- Intrapreneur: The new career path for the 2020s
- Want to be a better creative problem-solver? Nurture your cognitive diversity.